This course is the introductory and core course for the IT internship Program. It explores a wide range of security topics and introduces to the student cryptography science. It provides an overview of security management. It introduces new approaches for understanding security threats.
Course Learning Outcomes
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain important terminologies in cybersecurity.
- Apply crypto techniques.
- Examine cases for real attacks.
- Demonstrate mastery of managing cyber risks.
- The student should install Kali Linux Virtual Machine.
- The student should install Java JDK and Netbeans.
To be successful:
- Check the course daily and attend all online lectures.
- Communicate regularly with your instructor and peers.
- Create a study schedule to stay on track.
The course is organized into three modules:The course is organized into three modules:
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Applied Cryptography
- Measuring and Managing Cyber Risks.
Assignments and Labs
Through this course you will have practical labs, one project, and one final exam.
Course MaterialsYou can access it from here: